Are you looking for a guitar to begin lessons? Make sure it is in good working condition. The strings must be easy for the student to press down
We sell a number of different brands of acoustic and electric guitars that are well suited for the beginner. 1/2 and 3/4 size guitars are available dependent on the student's size.
Before we can begin piano lessons, the student must have a piano.
You can start lessons with our piano teachers by using an electric keyboard to practice on. Most of our students rent or buy small electric keyboards practice on at home. We recommend a keyboard that has regular sized keys and a touch sensitive response. A touch sensitive keyboard means if you press a key harder it will play louder and if you press a key softer it will play quieter.
To have the best success, look for the following things in a keyboard:
- 88 keys
- Sustain Pedal (when you hold it down, the sound rings out)
- Touch sensitive keys (when you play louder, it sounds louder; when you play softly, it sounds softer)
We can help determine what size to buy or rent. Rental rates for violins and violas are &25.98 per month.Drums
You do not have to purchase a drum kit to take lessons (though owning one at home will greatly benefit your lessons). Beginning students can learn with a drum pad and sticks for about $30. And we sell them at the studio! .
AFRAID of the NOISE? You can purchase an electronic set and use headphones!
Students use our drum set at their lessons and do not have to bring anything except their drum sticks and a notebook.
If you are just starting out, here are a number of ways you can keep sound levels down while you practice and do it affordably:
School Band Instruments
- Start on a rubber practice pad.
- Put rubber pads on cheap drums.
- Purchase an electronic drum kit.
We also sell new and used school band instruments. School Band Rental Rates:
Violin/Viola - $25.98/month
Trumpet, Cornet, Bell Kit - $37.89/month
Clarinet (Wood), Flute (Open Hole) - $49.80/month
Oboe, Alto Sax, Trigger Trombone, Xylophone/Marimba, Cello - $61.70/month
French Horn, Baritone/Euphonium, String Bass, Bass Clarinet, Piccolo, Tenor Sax - $85.52/monthOur Rental Plan Includes Superior Value and Service:
We Also Sell:
- Instrument brands match the band director's recommended list
- Rental outfits include the mouthpiece on the recommended list
- Pre-rented horns are guaranteed to be sanitary and in excellent playing condition]
- Repairs for normal maintenance and accidental damage at no charge
- Month to month rental: no deadlines or time limits
- Customer may return or exchange at any time
- Rent to own' 100% of monthly rental rate applies to purchase
- No interest, finance charges or hidden fees
- 30% Discount for early payoff!
- We have your recommended supplies and books in stock for parents' convenience
Give us a call at (972) 274-9767 to get started with your Music Lessons!
- Foot Stools
- Gig bags
- Drum pads
- Violin strings
- Guitar strings
- and sheet music (piano, guitar and drums)