Peavey PV 1600 Bi-Pack Power Amplifier
The PV 1600 Bi-Pack is an integrated, all-in-one power solution for bi-amping non-powered speakers such as the Peavey SP™ 2, SP 4 or Impulse® 1015. The PV 1600 Bi-Pack delivers 930 watts to woofers (lows) and 350 watts to compression drivers (highs) through a specialized crossover with built-in EQ and phase adjustment. In addition to a 50 Hz bass boost with roll off, a gentle slope throughout the rest of the low frequency range is utilized up to the crossover frequency.
- - 930 watts at 4 ohms for lows
- - 350 watts at 4 ohms for highs
- - Specially engineered electronic crossover/processing package for SP 2, SP 4 or Impulse 1015 speakers
- - Combo XLR-1/4 inch input
- - High and low thru jacks
- - Four-conductor Speakon® outputs
- - Temperature-controlled fan
- - 2RU
- - Integrated bi-amp package
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.